Hello fans of CompleteColorado.com! Thanks for taking a moment to read this, and thanks in advance to those of you who will respond to our requests here.
Over the last couple of months, we’ve had several requests to update various portions of what we’d call the static “resources” portion of the website. Of course, we’re talking about the newspaper links, the center column blog-roll, and various other elements that mainly stay the same.
Do you have a blog you think should be included on the blog roll? Do you know of any outdated/bad/broken links? Do you have other “static” elements you’d like to see added? Any other changes we should make to the “reference” sections?
If you have an answer or suggestion for any of the above questions, please email us at completecolorado-at-gmail.com!
AND AS LONG AS YOU’RE EMAILING US….
Would you mind answering some or any of the following questions:
1) What do you like best about Complete?
2) What do you like least about Complete?
3) How often do you check in on the website during a day, or a week?
4) If we offered an email service, would you subscribe? (I.e. an email digest)
5) Is there some kind of content you’d like to see more of? or less?
6) Would you subscribe to a “video update” service or channel?
7) If we were able to get a reasonable price for the creation of a mobile app, would you make a donation for a fundraising drive?
8) Do you use/like CompleteColorado.com’s “Page Two?”
9) Any other general comments, questions, thoughts you’d like to add….
ONE OTHER WAY YOU CAN BE A TREMENDOUS HELP TO US:
We’re always in need of quality Colorado images to use on the site. So if you’d like to share photos for us to use on the site, we’d love that! Specifically, we need photos of:
– CO sports and sports stars
– Colorado politicians
– education, and education + taxes/spending
– taxes, money, TABOR
– High country photos, especially of skiing, rafting, outdoor activities
– Colorado wildlife
– gun related photos
– law enforcement and/or corrections themed photos
– computers and/or internet themed photos
– medical themed photos
– whatever else you can think of! If you think it would be of use to us and would like to share it with us, please do!
Here’s how to contribute photos:
Step 1: Start an email to CompleteColorado@gmail.com, and in the subject line, write, “Photo contribution: I AGREE.”
Step 2: Copy and paste the legal disclaimer below (displayed in bold) into the body of your email.
Step 3: Attach the pictures, and in the body of the email, and tell us how you’d like us to credit the photo (the name and correct spelling of the person who took the photo, which should be you).
Step 4: Send!
Copy and paste the following into your email, and by doing so (transmitting the email), you are agreeing to the following:
You understand that you may only share/send photos that you have taken yourself, and that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other entity or person.
By sending a photo or photos, you acknowledge you are granting CompleteColorado.com non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the photo and any material included in such photo, and you agree to indemnify CompleteColorado.com, CompleteColoradoSports.com, Complete Colorado Page Two, or any of their owners, affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the photo(s) and/or your failure to comply with these rules.
Thanks so much. We’re glad you’re a part of the CompleteColorado.com community!
Our unofficial motto at Complete Colorado is “Always free, never fake, ” but annoyingly enough, our reporters, columnists and staff all want to be paid in actual US dollars rather than our preferred currency of pats on the back and a muttered kind word. Fact is that there’s an entire staff working every day to bring you the most timely and relevant political news (updated twice daily) from around the state on Complete’s main page aggregator, as well as top-notch original reporting and commentary on Page Two.
CLICK HERE TO LADLE A LITTLE GRAVY ON THE CREW AT COMPLETE COLORADO. You’ll be giving to the Independence Institute, the not-for-profit publisher of Complete Colorado, which makes your donation tax deductible. But rest assured that your giving will go specifically to the Complete Colorado news operation. Thanks for being a Complete Colorado reader, keep coming back.